A National Youth Convention was organized on 19th June, 2022 by Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Rajkot as a part of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’. Dr. Kiran Bedi, former Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry inaugurated the programme by lighting the lamp and delivered the inaugural address. Around 500 participants of Gujarat and neighboring states including a large number of dignitaries and teachers attended the programme. The whole programme was broadcasted live through the YouTube channel of Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Rajkot and around 1400 persons participated online.
- Honourable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi sent a message on this occasion, which was read-out during the programme.
- Swami Nikhileswarananda, Adhyaksha, Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Rajkot delivered Welcome Address.
- Dr. O P Verma, Secretary, Vivekananda Vidyapeeth, Raipur spoke on Swami Vivekananda and National Reawakening.
- Swami Shuddhidananda, Adhyaksha, Advaita Ashrama, Mayavati spoke on Swami Vivekananda and Future of India.
- Swami Atmashraddhananda, Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Kanpur spoke on Swami Vivekananda and Indian Freedom Movement
- Dr. Vikram Singh, the former DGP of Uttar Pradesh and Chancellor, Noida International University spoke on Nation Building through Character Building.
- Shri Sharad Sagar, CEO, Dexterity Global and globally renowned social entrepreneur spoke on Swami Vivekananda and Youth Leadership.
- Ms. Jyotiben Thanki, Popular writer of Gujarat and former Advisor, Children University, Gandhinagar spoke on Sister Nivedita and Indian Freedom Movement.
The participants were given a set of books of Swami Vivekananda along with a certificate of participation. The response of the programme was overwhelming.