Ramakrishna Mission, Asansol, is continuing the COVID-19 relief services for the families who are in distress due to the lockdown for the pandemic.
On 23 April 2020, Asansol ashrama distributed dry ration kits to 180 families of Garui, Hatgivindo and Kanchrapara villages, Asansol. Each kit contains rice 4 kg, Dal 500gm, potato 2 kg, cooking oil 500 ml, biscuit 5 packets and soap 1 pc.
The Asansol ashrama distributed 9868 kg rice, 1472 kg dal, 957 kg flour, 1472 litres of mustard oil, 5886 kg potatoes, 307 kg onions, 13,312 packets of biscuits and 2943 bars of soap among 2943 beneficiaries in Paschim Bardhaman district from 31 March to 14 April.
The ashrama distributed ration kits to poor and needy families :
- 371 ration kits at J.K.Nagar & Burnpur village, Asansol, on 10 April 2020.
- 276 ration kits at Parida and Mithani village, on 9 April 2020.
- 298 ration kits at Tirat and Gopalnagar village, on 8 April 2020.
- 251 ration kits at Aradhanga and Jordanga village, Kalla, on 7 April, 2020.
- 223 ration kits at Kankardanga and Uttar Dhadka village, on 6 April, 2020.
- 44 ration kits at Gadapathar village, on 5 April, 2020.
- 99 ration kits at Kalikapur village, on 4 April, 2020.
- 248 ration kits at Depo para and Damra village, on 3 April, 2020.
On 2 April, 2020, Ramakrishna Mission, Asansol, has distributed 90 ration kits to poor and needy families of Dhoirapara village, Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman District. Each ration kit contains rice, dal, wheat flour, sattu, potato, mustard oil, salt, biscuits, and soap.
In connection with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Ramakrishna Mission, Asansol, distributed 128 ration kits to poor and needy families of Gopalpur village, Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman District on 1 April, 2020. Each ration kit contains rice, dal, wheat flour, sattu, potato, mustard oil, salt, biscuits, and soap.
In the wake of lockdown owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Asansol started relief services. The Ashrama distributed 125 ration kits to poor and needy families of a Leprosy Colony, Rahamat Nagar, Burnpur, Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman District on 30 March 2020.