Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi, organised a National Seminar in the Vivekananda Auditorium on October 1, 2023 to commemorate the 125th Anniversary of Ramakrishna Mission.
Shri Arif Mohammad Khan, Governor of Kerala and former Union Minister, was the Chief Guest while the speakers were —
- Shri Harivansh Narayan Singh, Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha (online);
- Swami Satyeshananda, Assistant General Secretary, Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math;
- Dr. Rangan Banerjee, Director, IIT Delhi;
- Dr. A. K. Merchant, General Secretary, Temple of Understanding India Foundation;
- Rabbi Ezekiel Isaac Malekar, Honorary Secretary of the Judah Hyam Synagogue, New Delhi and
- Swami Sarvalokananda, Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi.
The topic for discussion was “Swami Vivekananda’s Contribution towards building our Nation”. The programme commenced with Vedic Chanting and ended with a Bhajan and “Ramakrishna Sharanam” (in chorus).
Prasad was distributed at the end of the seminar to more than 400 devotees and friends who attended the programme.